Sunday, March 19, 2006

I am going to be a Bengal


Early in March I finally heard from Idaho State University. They accepted me into their doctorate physical therapy program. When I found out I was not sure that this was good news or not. I had previously been accepted to Des Moines University but now I had to actually make a decision. But after touring the program at ISU, sitting down with the program director there, and discussing it with my wife we decided that it would be best for us to go to ISU instead of Des Moines University. I feel good about the decision now but this was one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make because each choice was great but great in different ways. There was no points of comparison in my mind.

At least now we know and can start making preparations. I can go ahead and get a fishing license here in Idaho. Also I have decided to try and run a marathon this summer. It is something that I have always wanted to do before I die and what better time than now. Going to ISU will provide more opportunities for Char also. She will be able to work, take classes, or do what ever she wants.

I was out with he missionaries last night and met the most interesting man. He is a violin maker form the inner city of Chicago. He might become my new fishing buddy. I don't know, we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home