Thursday, January 19, 2006

Update

Hello, I just thought that I would throw out a shout out. I am finishing my outline for the ciriculum for the next semester. I hope that I didn't get myself out over my head this time. Either way, I feel that if I just work hard on it, it will work its self out. At least I hope that is how it works out.

Work is going better. Despite the cold I think that I like it. My coworkers are all nice and treat me with respect.

I am getting excited for grad school to start. I talked with Jake at ISU and he reassured me that I will do very well there, possibly better than him. I just hope that is the case. But I can't imagine it otherwise. I seem to do well in school even when I don't put in much effort. So for now I am going to say good bye. I have to get cleaned up for Tie Kwon Do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home