Sunday, April 22, 2007

The light is getting closer


The end of a long semester is almost here. There are two weeks until finals. I can hardly believe it. I only have two more years of this and then I can finally get a job. The first half of this semester went really well but lately I have been struggling to keep my head up.

In three weeks we are moving to Newton to stay with Char's parents. I will be working at Logan Regional Hospital in orthopedics. It should be fun. In November we are going to Boise where I will be working at St. Alphonsus in acute care rehab.

Sam is growing up fast. He is growing into and out of clothes all the time. He has a way of making life very difficult and also very pleasant. For those of you who have not met him, he is a lot of fun. Full of smiles and laughter. I just hope that he can maintain this attitude for 19 more years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home