Sunday, March 04, 2007

Who does Sam look like?

There has been a lot of debate as to which of us, Charlotte or I, Sam looks the most like. We have heard equally for either of us. The problem of comparing Sam to us now is that Charlotte and I do have simular features.

To resolve this once and for all we must look at the baby pictures. I will let everyone decide for themselves.

Below is Charlotte on the top left, Sam in the top right, and me on the bottom left.















The one of me is a bit older than the others but it is all I have. Here are some more pictures of Sam to help you in your decision.














This outfit Chad and Lyndsie Feild gave to us for Christmas. Charlotte and I were actually having a photo contest between the two of us. I think that I won with the above picture.

2 Comments:

Blogger BrianG said...

Well, I think that he has the Gardunia Schnoz. But otherwise I think he is a hybrid. Good mix of genes.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Ask me again in a few months. You'll be amazed at how different he'll look when he's older (versus his newborn baby pics). That's when the features really start to show...
For now I have to vote that he looks like Charlotte--probably because his picture is right next to her newborn picture. Maybe I'd think differently if I saw you as a newborn.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home